Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Grape Juice: The First Day of School (continued)

Just got in from an awesome first day! I got a top locker this year and my best friend and I have a class together!! Where do I want to begin? We had hot dogs for lunch, in case anyone's wondering.

Wondering what my classes are this semester? 1st block: Environmental/earth science 2nd block:Parent & Child Development 3rd: Advanced Communications 4th(the one my BFF and I are in together!): English 11. Interesting classes, huh?

Lemme rack my brain for anything interesting to share about today.... Picture Day is Thursday! I'd probably get suicidical about my english class if it weren't for my BFF. There's a bunch of rowdy rednecks, chatterbox Jocks and the boy who is the worst student to have a class with in there, and my patience can only take so much of them (or at least the Rogue Student. I can't seem to get away from him!!!!!!!! AAAAAGGGHHH!!!). Class will be more enjoyable with my BFF around! She'll have my back if I get down. I sort of got lost today on my way to third block! :) I read my schedule wrong. I went to the class I have next semester instead of what I have this semester! And I had the hardest time trying to find that class too. I have no trouble opening my locker! Its just locating it that I have to get down.I like to walk right past it. I taped the Newsboys poster I got from Spirit Song Fest in there! You can also find a plethora of red locker accessories and a red backpack in my locker. (Red used to be one of my favorite colors)

Well, I think that's about it...for now....

TTYL!

6 comments:

Blueh said...

Hi, girl! Glad you had a great time at school... so did I!! XD

But the end of the day coulda been better. Check my bloggie for details. ;)

netsirK said...

Yay for the nb poster in your locker! I hate rowdy teenagers.

How come your naming your posts after juice?

Acoustichick said...

My blog title is "Creative Juice"! I'm going to try to have a "juicy" theme to the titles of my blogs.

CrimeSceneFairy said...

*lost*
WHAT ARE LOCKERS???
xD Just kidding...Never been to school but I know what lockers are...

*puppy face* can I be on your blog list?

I vote Peach Juice for your next blog title! xD

Acoustichick said...

lockers are these things you have in high school where you can store your junk when you're not using it. Sure! I'll put u on my blog list!

Acoustichick said...

Uhh...nonohoicha... I need ur URL...