Sunday, September 14, 2008

Orange Juice--I'm Baaaack!!

Hi Peeps!

Sorry I haven't blogged here in a while... my mother instructed me not to blog on here any more. :( But I'm just SO DARN BORED right now!

So... what's been happening to me lately? Not much. School, homework, more school and more homework. Oh, yeah! I did this community service project thing this weekend! I helped out in this clean up project. I really enjoyed it! I got pretty dirty! And I found out that the folks running this cleanup project are my (somewhat) distant relatives! (my dad's first cousin, her husband, her daughter [2nd cousin] and the 2nd cousin's son, dad's third and my fourth.) What's even neater is that I feel God had a part in all this. I was around family, and my rents were a bit reluctant to let me go to this thing at first. Its nice to know I was well watched after.

What else? My allergies got wound up this weekend. *sniffle, reaches for tissue* Watery eyes, stuffy nose, stuffed up head, ears popping, the works. *blows nose*

I hope I get cleared up within the next two weeks. I'm singing in church then. What am I singing, you ask? "He Reigns"!!!! I've been wanting to sing it forever! I wanted to sing it in my school's talent show, but I didn't make the final cut. :(

running low on blogging juice.....NOOOOO!!!!! Must...make....it......LAST!!!!! Goodby cruel world! *plays dead*


J/K Can't end it like that....

So I watched this amazing movie on the Lifetime channel last night! It was called, "Memory Keeper's Daughter". Its about 1946 and this couple gives birth to twins, a boy and a girl. Their girl has Down Syndrome. The father, who is a doctor who birthed his own kids, instructed his nurse to take her to this awful place for people like her. She (the nurse) couldn't leave her there, so she takes the daughter in as her own. Until the early 1980's, her biological family thinks she was lost in child birth, and her father carries around the sad, solemn, hard and heavy truth about their kid. I don't intend on giving away the ending, but I'll tell you, it was wonderful!


I guess I better go.... my brother wants on the computer. *throws snotty tissues at him* I'M ALMOST DONE HERE! Anyways, toodles! Chat with yous guys on the NB message boards!

2 comments:

netsirK said...

Yay, good to see you bloggin' again!

I've been having minor allergy problems, too, if that makes you feel at all better. Hope you feel better!

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

Chicky... if this is too weird, you can always delete it after you're through pawn'dering the existence of superficial metaphors; but, yet, what we make of this finite existence is what becomes our infinite eternity. Lemme begin.

Greetings, earthling. Because I was an actual NDE on the outskirts of the Great Beyond at 15 yet wasn’t allowed in, lemme share with you what I actually know Seventh-Heaven’s gonna be like for us if ya believe: meet this ultra-bombastic, ex-mortal-Upstairs for the most-extra-blatant-and-groovy, pleasure-beyond-measure, Ultra-Yummy-Reality-Addiction in the Great Beyond for a BIG-ol, kick-ass, party-hardy, eternal-warp-drive you DO NOT wanna miss the sink-your-teeth-in-the-smmmokin’-hot-deal. YES! For God, anything and everything and more! is possible!! Cya soon...