Friday, January 2, 2009

Strawberry Juice: Happy New Year!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Yeah, I know it's a day late, but still...better late than never. Its my first blog of the new year!! Woohoo!! *confetti cannons explode*

I'm dying of boredom... again! I forgot to tell you all last blog... BLUEY FINALLY PM'ED ME!!!! We haven't made any contact since, but still... apparently a friend of hers from NBFC (Newsboys Fanatic Central) got her the super rare edition of Serious Fun that is only found in the Western Hemisphere for Christmas. How awesome!

One other cool thing from Fanatic Headquarters... part of someone's siggy: King Solomon was not a morning person. If a man loudly blesses his neighbor in the morning, it will be taken as a curse ~ Proverbs 27:14So in the morning with me, heed this advice. In other words, shut up and get lost. Till noon. ;) That bit of signature comes from a fan known as Erucenindë. I really like that! I should show it to my BFF Amanda. I've spent about four nights at her house over the break and, lemme tell ya, she's a bear to wake up in the mornings. Its a great combination considering how I'm the most morning person among my group of friends! OHMYGOODNESS! I ought to show that to her mom too! She sometimes yells up the steps to get Amanda up in the mornings!! HA HA HA! I've got such wonderful friends! Really! I'm blessed to have the buds I do! (and that goes for all of you reading this too!)

Speaking of whom, I'm writing about them in a story that I'm going to submit to this sort of a school newspaper thing (explanation by request). I'll possibly post my work here when its done. Random question: You think my generation likes the legendary sitcom Friends? I'm possibly going to make a reference to it.

acoustiChick

2 comments:

CrimeSceneFairy said...

Heylo! Happeh New Year!!
Yay Bluey! XD She's not very good at PMing or emailing or anything.
XD That is funneh.
I dont like Friends...I heard it's stupid. Hrm. Anyways. Baibai!

Acoustichick said...

I've never actually watched it. I just really like the theme song! Seems like you're always stuck in second gear, when it hasn't been your day, your week, your month, or even your year, yeah,I'll be there for you when the rain starts to fall,I'll be there for you, cuz you're there for me too.