Friday, December 26, 2008

Eggnog: Merry Christmas!!! (another Christmas post)

I know I've already posted my blog for this month, but I'm @ a babysitting gig, and the kids are busily entertaining themselves with their new Nintendo Wii that they got for Christmas. So I'm a little bored...

Anywho... Merry Christmas!!! In case your wondering how I did on the dreaded ACT...I don't have results yet (they said five to eight weeks, and its been about two) but I feel like I did ok. It all sorta went downhill from the middle of the math section on. I unintentionally spent too much time on one question and didn't realize it until five minutes was called. So I winged it from that point on. I didn't finish the section. Nor did I finish the daggone reading comprehension section. They give you like ten paragraphs and like five minutes to read them! I'm not a speed-reader, so I'm not really fond of test sections like that. I got hungry in the middle of the science section. Yeah, I don't think I'll have a whole lot of good stuff worth the Promise scholarship, luckily there's room for improvement. I might take it again next year if I see fit.

In case your wondering what I got for Christmas...clothes, funky socks, smelly stuff, half a Claire's store's worth of jewlry, a new mp3 player, (RCA 8 gig. Its nice!) and the ultimate concert experience........

NEWSBOYS LIVE HUSTON WE ARE GO CD/DVD SET!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HECK YES!!!!!!!! WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO! AND THE PEOPLE SING! WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! AND THE TIMES ARE GOOD!

How astoundingly awesome! I can experience one of the most awesomest concerts I have ever experienced any time I want now!

I have yet to break into the dvd, but I've listened to the cd like fifty times between yesterday morning and this afternoon. My favorite part is probably the B Stage Medely track. The little background music that Jeff and Paul play between the hits is bouncy and cool! IDK why I like it so much, but my favorite part in this part is:

Peter: [talking about the Love Liberty Disco tour]...and there was this 200 lb. disco ball over my head every night...

Paul: I remember that...

Peter: How do you remember that???

Paul: I was in the audience. (sings) Give me love give me liberty disco, the place everybody in the family's found, on that day we'll all be happy people when love liberty disco's in town.

I'm hoping I can put parts of the dvd onto my mp3 player. The cd's loaded onto it with about two-hundred fifty-something other songs.

Random/off-topic: the two-yr old just came to me with a jar of marshmellow creme, wanting to eat some. LOL She's so cute! *goes to serve marshmellow creme to the kids* They're gonna be hyper tonight. What were you thinking? (to quote Peter Furler) LOL

I think I better get off here and make sure nothing gets broken when the sugar rush kicks in. Wonder what other games the kids have for Wii??

acoustiChick

1 comment:

CrimeSceneFairy said...

Yay! I hopes you did well wif da ACT!
WOOHOO YAY HWAG!!!!!!!!
Funnehfull. :D
Oh gawsh. Now you made me hungry...