Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Cranberry Juice (or Random Rants)

Is anyone here aware that there's a High School Musical FOUR in the works???? HSM4!?! I'm not a huge fan of HSM, mainly cuz Disney Channel has bled it to death with sing-alongs,dance-alongs, sing/dance alongs...what will they come up with next? But SERIOUSLY! MUST they make a fourth movie? Its not even for certain if the original cast is going to be in this one!

So, I might be going to my school's winter formal this year. I'm probably going with my best guy friend. (as friends of course) I was looking at formal dresses @ Debs, and they range from fourty to about sixty-five bucks. Not a bad deal...

I wonder if I can wear my mom's prom dress? Does she even have it anymore?

Earth to NBBluey... do you copy? LOL

I saw Madagascar 2 yesterday...it was good!

So, I discovered these cool cartoon characters today! Their names are Hoops and Yoyo. They're funny! They have some neat nick-nacks @ the Hallmark store. They have their own website too! hoopsandyoyo.com

Me is done ranting for now... don't want to get caught on the parental radar. *peers over shoulder*

NB NUT

4 comments:

CrimeSceneFairy said...

My gosh. I'm so glad I'm stuck in Europe! People in the US have said they can't get away from those things. I hate HSM!! X-(
Ewie.
Ewie!
Hey do you like Monk?

Acoustichick said...

Don't think Ive ever seen Monk...

netsirK said...

HSM needs to die.
A long with all the other sequels they're making like National Treasure 3, X Men 4, and the worst one, Shrek 4.

Acoustichick said...

If my opinion matters... the National Treasure movies are pretty cool, then again, maybe its just me and my fasination for history. Another shrek movie...IDK,but hope its good. X Men...could care less... But I agree 155% HSM needs to BURN!!! :)

BTW, the next time any of you consult with Bluey, tell her I'm dying to hear from her.