Saturday, December 6, 2008

Eggnog: Christmas post

Time for my monthly blog!!!

Okies, so I'm taking the ACT test next Saturday, and I really could use the prayer. Especially considering my "brilliant" math skills. (I'm being sarcastic, in case you can't tell. I think I was about five points below average on that section of a practice test I took recently) I really hope I can get a little more time to study before the big day. Between track workouts starting, and keeping up with homework, projects, and everything, I was getting a little stressed out last week.

Oh! I wrote a Christmas poem! Wanna read it?

Ordinary to Extraordinary

One ordinary silent night
One ordinary young girl
One ordinary little town
All became extraordinary to the world

God chose one ordinary young girl
Mary, average, simple, but a pure virgin
An angel came to her, saying,
“You will give birth to the Son of God
Who has come to save the world.”

God sent Mary and her husband, Joseph, to Bethlehem
An ordinary town of Judea
It is there where Mary gave birth,
and commonplace shepherds are invited to see.

An extraordinary Babe
Came into the world as a stranger
An extraordinary Babe with no place to lay
but a manger in a stable.

An extraordinary Babe
So declared by the angels
sent to save the people from their sins
God with us, our Immanuel

An ordinary night
written as extraordinary in the pages of history
An ordinary life
converted extraordinary for God’s glory

God gave an extraordinary gift
to us, such ordinary people
God gave us his only Son, Jesus
to bring Him back to us
What else do I feel like telling you guys? (why is my type still italicized??) *clicky* *clicky* That's better!
So this tagging thing that is customary among yous guys looks pretty cool! If possible, I wish to partake in this tagging-ness. I know I'm only on once a month, but it would make my blogs more interesting!
I'm so Blue-ue-ue,Blue-ue-ue, Blue-ue-ue-ue
I'm so Blue I don't know what to do!
Paul Colman's rendition of that song is THE BOMB!!! Speaking of blue, I'm blue becauseNBBluey and I haven't spoken to eachother in more or less than three months!!! :( Blue! If you're reading this, PLEASE COME BACK TO THE BOARDS!!!! (or @ least e-mail me....) I'll have a blue Christmas without you. (LOL)
Alrighty...I think its about time I get off and brush up on my math skills. (2+2=FISH! lol) Talk to you all next year!!
AcoustiChick

2 comments:

CrimeSceneFairy said...

Otay! Shall pray for youz!
Awesome poem!
YAH! TAGGY!
I be a faithful boardie. *puff * Bluey's...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..XD

netsirK said...

Good luck, I'll be praying for ya. :)

Awesome poem! That's really good... wish I was good at poetry.

Yay, taggy thingies are awesome! Especially if you're like me and have no idea what to blog about. lol

Happy studying! XD